In this Policy, “we”, “our” and “us” refers to StudyHall Entertainment LLC and “you” refers to the user of our game. You provide consent to this Policy when you download and play our game.
1. We do not collect or store any personal information about you.
2. Our games do not collect and send any personal information to us.
3. We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do not collect personal information on children under 13 years of age.
4. Our game may display advertising by the following ad networks:
5. We have taken all necessary steps to disable interest-based advertising and remarketing ads.
6. We have taken all necessary steps to ensure that ads shown are appropriate for users of all ages.
7. In-app purchasing and Analytics are integrated services provided by Unity.
The Unity settings for this game declare that children under the age of 13 may choose to play this game. Therefore, Unity's services adhere to the Children's Online Privacy and Protection Act (COPPA).
More information regarding Unity Analytics and the Children's Online Privacy and Protection Act can be found here:
8. We have access to limited and anonymous statistical information about the use of our games from Google Play and the App Store. This contains absolutely no personal information of the users.
9. If you choose to contact StudyHall Entertainment LLC by email, we may save your e-mail in order to contact you about future application releases. If you receive emails but do not wish to, just reply “Stop” and we will remove you from our mailing list.
© 2018 STUDYHALL ENTERTAINMENT LLC.
All Rights Reserved.